To fill game levels with detail and fine craftsmanship in the form of models, materials and animation.
- nDo 2
- Marmoset Toolbag
- High & low poly modeling
- Rigging & Animation
- Level-of-Detail modeling
- Level Design
- Unreal 3 & Source Engine
Game Art & Design, Art Institute of Atlanta
Bachelor of Fine Arts
3.5 GPA, Cum Laude
Atlanta, GA. 2011
Quality Assurance Tester
Tripwire Interactive, Roswell GA. May 2016 - present
- Discover and document glitches.
- Track progress of bugs and features using JIRA.
- Be really good at games!
Public High School Teacher
Fort Fairfield Middle/High School, ME. Sept 2014 – May 2016
- Teach photography, Photoshop, and 3D Animation to high school students.
- Track and record student grades and progress.
- Manage Yearbook Club and yearbook sales.
Projectionist & Assistant Manager
Plourde Century Theater, Fort Kent ME. May 2014 – June 2015
- Operate digital cinema projector.
- Prepare custom and industry media for projector system.
- Run concessions and ticket sales.
- Responsible for closing down the business in the evenings
North Carolina Benefits Representative
Ameridial/Benefitfocus, Fort Kent ME. Sept 2013 - Jan 2014
- Assist state retirees & state employees apply for insurance.
- Reset member passwords.
- Report and seek solutions to member’s issues.
Fiddlehead Focus, Fort Kent ME. Sept 2012 – Aug 2013
- Build ads under strict deadlines using Adobe Photoshop and Abode Illustrator for newsprint and web.
- Process photos and ads for CMYK and black & white newsprint.
- Insert ads into page layouts using Adobe InDesign and/or Microsoft Publisher.
Eagle Lake Sled Dog Races, 2008-2014
- Programmed basic website layout in CSS and HTML
- Preformed regular updates and posting
- Basic photo/graphic manipulation
Fort Kent Community High School, ME. Jun-Aug 2007
- Summer job working closely with IT Director
- Install computer drivers/firmware and software
- Organize classroom networks
Environmental Artist and Designer
Firearms: Source 2.0, May 2011 - Oct 2013
- Work closely with Level Designers and Programmers to develop levels and gameplay
- Create and implement 3D models and materials into environments
- Optimize game environments to improve performance and gameplay
- Provide game design input and critique